This is a true British product: Manufactured in Lancashire with a mainly Linen and cotton mix fabric, woven in the North of England too, in one of the last remaining mills.
Sold and priced by the unit, one cover at the time. To order a pair, please order 2 units.
- Retains heat , increase insulation efficiency
- Protects your hobs against scratches when resting pots and pans
- British product: tough and stunning top fabric woven in the UK, British manufacturing - 45% cotton, 55% Linen, beautiful and tough.
- Hanging Hook to keep it in place when opening the lid
- Build with a steam proof barrier, perfect when using the cover to grab a hot dish
- Not advised on solid fuel cookers
- Wash on a gentle cycle, no spin, 20 degrees max; line dry away from direct heat to reduce the top fabric shrinkage. The top fabric will shrink, which is a natural process and the sides may curl up: Iron damp to help flatten it again.
- Do not tumble dry, do not dry clean.
- Stains best removed the old fashion way, rubbing them with a natural oil based soap, like a savon de Marseille, or a natural ingredients Stain Removal Soap. Leave them to soak. then put in a low gentle wash.