Thrifty, healthy, easy to use and packaging free, the ‘Savon de Marseille’ does it all and does not deceive.
Its versatility is remarkable, just check a few of its uses below:
- Powerful natural stain remover
- Well known oil paint brush cleaner around Marseille
- Great general household cleaning product
- Replaces all shower gels, to be used for body, face hands, hair… It is well known that most shower gels contain harmful ingredients for health and the environment. It is hypoallergenic, recommended for sensitive, irritable skins.
- Also can replaces your toothpaste!
- Be olive green
- Not contain palm oil
- Be made with no more than 6 ingredients – no perfumes, colouring, preservatives
- Be made in France, most of the time produced by: Le Fer a Cheval, Marius Fabre, La Savonnerie de Midi or Le Serail.
- Check for each of its 6th sides are stamped
Le Fer a Cheval is the brand chosen by Sophie at Maison Elhoria;
follow the link www.maisonelhoria.com